JOB OPENING ANNOUNCEMENT
Closing Date: October 1, 2020 @ 5:00pm
Salary - $17.15 per hour
The Payette County Sheriff's Office has an opening for a Dispatch position.
Does sitting down or Standing up while working with the latest equipment, a stepper to exercise while working if you want to, generous time off, a feeling of being appreciated by your Management, and helpful and supportive co-workers sound good to you? Payette County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a highly motivated individual that would like a career helping people. If you can work unsupervised with no shift restrictions, and want a career that is never the same day to day. If you are responsible, reliable and trustworthy then we would like you to join our dispatch team. This job requires people with excellent computer and typing skills that can multi-task like no other. This job listing will be open until filled.
2. Personal Inquiry Waiver signed and notarized
3. Extensive Background investigation including a polygraph examination
4. Must obtain a passing score on the Dispatch Exam
5. You may be required to submit and pass a drug screen
6. Selected applicants will be subject to an oral board interview
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be extremely proficient with computers (excellent typing skills 35 wpm) and multi-tasking. For a list of disqualifying conditions, please see application.
Apply online at website at https://www.payettecounty.org/employment and fill out the Sheriff’s Department application. Or download it here.