JOB OPENING ANNOUNCEMENT
Closing Date: Open until filled
Salary - $18.46 per hour (Plus benefit package)
The Payette County Sheriff’s Office is currently looking to fill a Dispatch position. We are currently taking applications from highly motivated individuals, looking to pursue a career in our Dispatch Center. This position requires adequate computer and typing skills, the ability to multi task, and completion of the Payette County Sheriff’s Office hiring requirements.
Requirements are as follows::
1. Application submitted (all application requirements completed in their entirety)
2. Personal Inquiry Waiver Signed
3. Completion of Payette County Sheriff’s Office testing and Oral Board
4. Extensive Background check
5. Ability to complete and pass a Polygraph
6. Random Drug screening
You must possess a valid Driver’s License, Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, High School Diploma or GED and must be 18 years of age or older.
Recipient must also pass Idaho Post Standards and Training Academy.