JOB OPENING ANNOUNCEMENT
Closing Date: Open until filled.
Starting wage: $20.82 hour
The Payette County Sheriff’s Office has a job opening in the Detention Division.
Supervise and maintain custody of inmates and provides security for the Payette County Detention Center. This position requires you to work weekends, nights and holidays
2. Personal Inquiry Waiver signed and notarized
3. Extensive Background investigation including a polygraph examination
4. Must obtain a passing score on the Detention Exam
5. Must pass POST physical fitness test
6. You are required to submit and pass a drug screen
7. Selected applicants will be subject to an oral board interview
8. Must complete the Post Academy (Detention) within one year of employment
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
- High School Diploma or GED
- Military (DD-214)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Apply online at www.payettecounty.org/employment and fill out the Sheriff’s Office application packet.