Due to COVID-19, effective November 18, 2020, our office will no longer be processing passports until further notice.
For passport information and fees click here
General Guidelines for No Previous Passport
- All applicants must apply in person at Clerk's office
- Passport application, filled out but not signed (available from Clerk's office or online through above link)
- Certified copy of applicant's birth certificate
- Current driver's license or picture I.D. (If you are out-of-state you will need two (2) forms of I.D.)
- 1 passport photos
- Check or money order to U.S. Department of State for application fee
- Check, money order, credit card or cash to Payette County for execution fee.
- Passport Renewal forms are available at the Clerk's office